Read on to learn more about a critical coverage for jewelers.
Jewelers Block Insurance for Fine Jewelry Stores
Jewelers Block Insurance is a special kind of coverage offered only to businesses that handle and sell precious stones, metals, and valuable jewelry. Because a single piece of your stock can cost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars, you need a little extra coverage to safeguard your store from the loss or damage of your merchandise.
This policy can include coverage for…
- Merchandise left out of your safe when you're closed for business.
- Bank vault coverage.
- Show window coverage.
- Money on and off your store's premises.
- Merchandise given to another jeweler in the trade.
- Jewelry given to customers on approval.
- Wearing coverage.
- Trunk show and trade show coverage.
- Shipping via armored services or airfreight.
- Employee theft coverage.
Talk to your Insureon agent to learn more about this policy and how it protects your valuable merchandise - both in your store and in transit.