When you open your doors to customers each day, it doesn't matter if you sell flowers, custom jewelry, or sporting goods, your business will be exposed to financial risks.
Accidents, injuries, slips, trips, and falls can all wind up costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills. Employee accidents could lead to Workers' Comp claims. Thieves could steal thousands of dollars in expensive inventory from your store. How do you mitigate these risks?
The good news is that Insureon's agents can customize insurance for retailers. Browse the list below of just a few of the retail businesses we cover regularly to learn more.
- Athletic apparel or equipment stores.
- Art, hobby, or party supply stores.
- Bridal shops.
- Computer stores.
- Clothing stores.
- Drug / convenience stores.
- E-cigarettes stores.
- Equipment, fixtures, and bar and hotel supply stores.
- Flower shops.
- Food & beverage retailers.
- Furniture stores.
- General merchandise stores.
- Gifts or collectibles stores (e.g., greeting card store)
- Grocery stores.
- Hardware / home improvement retailers.
- Health & beauty products retailers.
- Housewares, home décor, window treatments, and art retailers.
- Jewelry stores.
- Luggage or leather goods retailers.
- Music, books, video, or media stores.
- Musical instrument stores.
- Office equipment, supplies, or stationery stores.
- Optical goods (opticians & optometrists) stores.
- Paint, wall coverings, and wallpaper stores.
- Pets / pet supply stores.
- Pool supply stores.
- Shoe stores.
- Thrift stores.
- Tobacco shops.
- Toy stores.
- Trophy and award stores.
Find Free Retail Insurance Quotes Online
Use Insureon's online insurance application and get free retail business insurance quotes. If you have any questions about your retail insurance options or application, feel free to contact one of Insureon's retail insurance agents.